Saturday, May 30, 2009

happy teacher's day

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY TO ALL THE TEACHERS

thx to all the teacher tat teaches me before. i really appreciate u all. i hope my results won't come out bad n dissapoint u all. =) yesterday my school was celebrating teacher's day. my class party was so pathetic. theres only pizzas, drinks n jelly. other class was like one who bunch of food. so me n huiyee they all started to went other class to curi makan. oh ya n congratz to puan shahrina. hope u born a cute baby. lol =) but i also gonna say bye bye to u. i guess yesterday will be the last time i see u. i will miss u a lot although u every time so fierce to us. n the next person i wanna say bye bye is miss tricia. i'm gonna miss u too.
quite pathetic rite?

the teachers were playing musical chairs.

me & huey nee =)

me & yip fay =)

me & hui yee the awesome. =)

me & miss tricia the pretty n young teacher in our school. =)
me, steph the bimbo, miss tricia the pretty teacher n hui yee the most awesome friend.

me & su jane with yu cheng head in the middle. =)

me & justin. =)

me, lyonnes n trisya. =)

me & amanda yong. =)

e-jane, me n karen. =)

the 6 lala poser
from the left: hui yee, kimberly, marissa(i guess), steph, e-jane n karen

No comments: